Monday, November 29, 2010

Day One.

At the end of the day... I came into this world alone, and I am going to leave it alone. As sad as that sounds, its true... so its important to believe in something, its important to know that there is something to work towards and look forward too, and its important to know that someone is looking out for me too.

So beyond believing in something, I have to quiet my mind and organize all these thoughts and feeling. In an earlier blog I posted that I recently saw "Eat, Pray, Love" so... in the spirit of the movie... I meditated today!

Mediation is just a BIG word quieting your mind, breathing and letting your mind calm it self! As cheesy as it sounds and probably looks, its pretty awesome, I visualized things i want, and just allowed my mind to connect with my heart and work through some things. DISCLAIMER today wasnt a down day so I will try this on a bad, near tears day and see if it still works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment